Often, purchasing a new or new-to-you vehicle comes down to the numbers. Horsepower, mileage, fuel efficiency, and most of all, price. At Bannister Kia Chilliwack, we know that choosing a financing option can often be the most stressful part of your car-buying journey. We’re here to help take the mystery out of auto financing and get you behind the wheel of the vehicle you’ve always wanted!
Bannister Kia Chilliwack has made it easier and more convenient than ever to get the purchasing process started, thanks to our online application form. All you have to do is provide some basic information, send with a click, and we’ll take it from there! Applying ahead of time not only allows you to start the process from wherever you’ve got a connection, it helps you save time on paperwork at the dealership. And that’s time you could be spending in the driver’s seat of your next vehicle!
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
- Valid government-issued drivers license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a car.
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—total of cash and trade equity
- Amount financed
- Term or length of contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle very few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call us to schedule a free consultation.
- Many customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.