Apply For Financing
At Bannister Kia Chilliwack, we’re proud to be a one-stop shop for all of your auto financing needs. Our team of trained automotive lending specialists is able to provide complete financial services for your vehicle, thanks to our incredible network of lenders. This allows us to provide the most competitive rates and a greater range of options. If your credit isn’t quite where you’d like it to be, there’s no need to worry! Our team will run the numbers, and help you tailor a financing solution that fits your budget. Even if you’ve pre-arranged financing elsewhere, feel free to ask us about the added benefits of dealer plan financing.
Apply for Financing now!
Submit your info and one of our sales experts will be in touch.
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
- Valid government-issued drivers license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a car.
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—total of cash and trade equity
- Amount financed
- Term or length of contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle very few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call us to schedule a free consultation.
- Many customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.